Northern Ireland Responsible Business Awards 2023
Entries are now closed for the Business in the Community (BITC) Northern Ireland Responsible Business Awards 2023.
The Northern Ireland Responsible Business annual awards are the most prestigious and respected awards championing responsible business. The awards showcase transformational stories of businesses taking real action to build thriving communities and celebrate those organisations demonstrating strong, inclusive leadership who demonstrate continual innovation to tackle pressing social issues and to repair and rebuild our planet.
How to enter
The awards are free to enter. There are 12 award categories covering a wide range of themes, including diversity, wellbeing, climate, technology, partnerships, and community impact.
A top prize will be awarded to the 2023 NI Responsible Company of the Year.
- Judging takes place in June 2023
- Gala Dinner at ICC Belfast on Thursday 7 September 2023
The 12 categories are:
- NI Responsible Company of the Year, sponsored by Encirc
- Climate Action, sponsored by Heron Bros
- Collaborative Action, sponsored by Arthur Cox
- Diversity and Inclusion (a focus on recruitment), sponsored by Belfast Harbour
- Education Partnership, sponsored by Allen and Overy
- Employer of Choice (a focus on retention and development), sponsored by Ulster University
- Impacting your Community, sponsored by SPAR NI
- Responsible Product/Service, sponsored by Translink
- Responsible Technology Innovation, sponsored by Allstate NI
- Responsible Business Ambassador, sponsored by SSE Airtricity
- Wellbeing at Work, sponsored by Larne Port