The Times Top 50 Employers for Women
THE TIMES TOP 50 EMPLOYERS FOR WOMEN 2021
is now open for entries.
Organisations listed in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women are committed to gender equality in the
workplace and have each taken action to make this happen. The list celebrates outstanding progress and examples of best practice, impact, innovation, and individual achievement.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 application process
To reflect the extra pressure and changed attitudes caused by COVID-19, this year sees the implementation of a streamlined application process and question design. We have worked hard to make The Times Top 50 as accessible as possible to showcase, celebrate and share the key learnings from businesses that are supporting women in this new reality.
- Read The Times Top 50 2021 Information and Guidance notes for full details of this year’s application process. The document includes a copy of the questions you will be asked.
- Find out information about the use of the logo and receiving profile in the The Times print supplement in The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2021 Top 50 Logo and Advertising Pricing.
- Email email@example.com to request a link to your personalised entry form, or for further information.
- Subscribe to The Times Top 50 Employers for Women mailing list to stay up to date.
- Download The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020 Insights Report
ENTRIES CLOSE AT 18:00, 27 NOVEMBER 2020.
The Times Top 50 Employers for Women 2020
10 YEARS OF PROGRESS. BE INSPIRED TO TAKE ACTION
VIEW THE TIMES SUPPLEMENT
|Allen & Overy||Financial Conduct Authority||PageGroup|
|Atos||Fujitsu||PepsiCo UK and Ireland|
|AVIVA PLC||GlaxoSmithKline||Pinsent Masons LLP|
|British Army||Hogan Lovells International LLP||Royal Mail Group|
|Capgemini UK||Irwin Mitchell||Royal Navy|
|CMS Cameron McKenna Nabarro Olswang LLP||KPMG||SCS Railway|
|Costain Group||Linklaters||Shell UK|
|Credit Suisse||Lloyds Banking Group||Simmons & Simmons|
|Deloitte LLP||Marks & Spencer||Sky plc|
|Department for Work & Pensions||McKinsey||Sodexo|
|Deutsche Bank AG London||Mercer Limited||Surrey Police andSussex Police|
|DWF LLP||Morgan Stanley International||Vodafone|
|Enterprise Rent-A-Car||National Assembly for Wales||Willmott Dixon|
|Eversheds Sutherland||NatWest Group|