Who is eligible for ArtsForward?
We welcome applications from all incorporated companies if you are able to meet the following criteria
- Be based in Birmingham or London
- Be established for three years or more
- Have a turnover of £50 000 plus
- Have at least two or more members of paid staff
- Have the support of the board for the application (if your organisation has one)
What can ArtsForward offer your arts or cultural organisation?
Business support includes areas such as strategy, operations, sales, marketing and communications, finance, legal, IT and HR, and the multiple challenges that arise within them. Cultural organisations could access:
- A business mentor offering one-to-one support from 6 - 18 months (approximately 12 - 36 contact hours)
- A business fixer or taskforce offering individual or team support for a focused business need for up to two months (approximately 4 - 8 contact hours).
- A Trustee or Non-Executive Director in a governance role for a minimum of three years (approximately 4 - 6 meetings per year
N.B Please note ArtsForward do not provide budget for meeting rooms / refreshments or space for any business support sessions.