- This event has passed.
Engaging Leaders to Accelerate Responsible Business
Thu, 07 December @ 10:00 – 11:00
About the event
Not enough progress has been made towards achieving the Global Goals, also known as the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals. For these goals to be met, businesses must play their role.
Business in the Community works to accelerate responsible business action to address these goals. Our research into the most significant barriers and drivers of responsible business action has helped us identify six catalysts of responsible business, actions that will accelerate, scale up and perpetuate sustainable, inclusive and fair corporate strategies.
During this session, we will focus on how responsible business practitioners can engage leaders on responsible business.
The breakout discussions will explore the following:
• Why leaders are key to delivering responsible business impact.
• What business leaders can do to achieve responsible business targets.
• How to engage and mobilise your leaders, including how to train leaders on responsible business
Regardless of where your business is on its responsible journey, this session will help you understand the best techniques to engage your leaders and evoke change within your organisation through connecting with peers, sharing experiences, and learning from our specialists at BITC. To get the most out of this session, we encourage you to come ready to turn that microphone on and engage.
Booking, contact details and further information
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
- For any enquiries, please contact Jessica Hart, Events Coordinator, Business in the Community