- This event has passed.
Race, Gender and Wellbeing Champions Forum
Tue, 21 November @ 10:30 – 12:00
Open to all Race, Gender and Wellbeing Champions.
The aims and objectives of the event
This event focuses on providing information on diversity data collection. This will equip you to effectively collect race, gender and wellbeing data to progress your organisation. Experts from across Business in the Community’s (BITC ) responsible business network will convene to create impactful equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) and employee wellbeing initiatives to address the persistent features of modern workplace , inequality and poor mental health.
The event will:
• Share best practice on monitoring pay gaps (gender, ethnicity and social mobility) and explain why this issue remains of critical importance.
• Provide information on diversity data collection, and how to ensure this is intersectional and captures measurable change.
• Outline a best practice approach to measure the success of employee wellbeing initiatives.
• Provide employer case studies and networking opportunities to learn from and engage with peers.
- Louise Aston – Wellbeing Director, BITC
- Sandra Kerr OBE, CBE – Race Equality Director, BITC
- Charlotte Woodworth – Gender Director, BITC
Booking and contact details
- Contact Jessica Hart, Events Coordinator BITC, for any further questions.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.