Our Work in the Nations
Business in the Community (BITC) and our network of business members are leading a movement to create a fair and sustainable world in which to live and work.
Business in the Community Scotland works with members, partners and stakeholders across a diverse range of sectors
- We engage with colleagues across the UK-wide BITC network to deliver the expertise of the whole organisation to Scotland
- Our Leadership Board is made up of influential leaders who possess unique knowledge, skills and connections
- Our current key partnerships are:
- LifeSkills with Barclays
- Age at Work
- The Scottish Government
Business in the Community Cymru members are committed to
- Being the best they can be in delivering social, environmental and economic sustainability across all areas of their business.
- Joining with other businesses to bring together their collective strength and be a force for good.
Business in the Community (BITC) Cymru leads a growing movement and works with more than 200 companies in Wales from small- and medium-sized businesses to leading brands. We offer tailored advice and support to help companies to improve their responsible business practices, and align them with local social issues where they can really make a difference, along with the Welsh policy agenda. We also offer a variety of ways for companies to come together to collaborate on key social issues as well as learn from each other.