What are the costs associated with the Workwell Commitment and what support does BITC provide?
It is completely free to sign up for the Commitment.
- Offer the Workwell Self-Assessment Tool to evaluate your wellbeing performance annually, helping you track improvement and identify opportunities.
- Provide access to materials to support your organisation in fulfilling the commitment actions.
- Host online drop-in sessions for sharing knowledge.
- Share newsletters and evidence-based insights.
- Invite your organisation to our annual recognition event, where best practices are showcased.
- Offer advisory services for reviewing your wellbeing performance and strategies (available at an additional cost).