BITC Workwell is a coalition of businesses committed to improving levels of understanding of the role of workplace wellness.
The Workwell movement aims to help UK business create the most engaged workforce in the world.
By working to prove the case, spread good practice and providing practical support, our goal is to inspire employers to help their people flourish.
What we ask of business
- We ask business to take a proactive approach to managing employee wellbeing and engagement by adopting BITC’s Workwell model, because your business is at its best when your people are at their best.
- We would like business to commit to a journey of improvement on wellbeing and engagement.
- With our help, we ask businesses to publically report on employee wellbeing and engagement against BITC Guidelines.
What we offer business
- Our ‘Building the Movement’ Programme' featuring debates, webinars and workshops, as well as the option to become a member of the Workwell Leadership Team.
- We also offer healthy workplace packs; toolkits on issues such as healthy eating and muscular skeletal disorders and a free on-line tool for managers – managing emotional resilience
- We can offer help and advice to any businesses who wish to develop in any area of employee wellbeing and engagement.