Revolutionise Your Workplace:Your job can be good for you
Your Job Can Be Good For You report sets out how businesses can revolutionise the way employees work while supporting broader responsible business goals. The report includes recommendations that businesses should take to begin their post-pandemic re-set of their employee wellbeing agenda.
The report draws on insights from the Business in the Community (BITC) YouGov 2022 survey, roundtables with business leaders, interviews with experts and a review of recent evidence.
Take action with THRIVE
Revolutionise your workplace by utilising the THRIVE actions and recommendations profiled in the Your Job Can Be Good For You report. Create ways of working that support personal wellbeing and are beneficial to both individuals and businesses.
- Tackle inequalities to achieve an inclusive culture of wellbeing
- Harness organisational purpose and values to attract and retain the best talent
- Recognise and balance business and employee needs by providing flexibility in how, where, and when people work
- Innovate, pilot and integrate new approaches to respond effectively to fast-changing employee and business needs
- Value the wellbeing benefits of the natural environment as a key strand of your wellbeing strategy
- Enable employees to switch off outside their agreed working hours
The report methodology
The focus of the report was shaped by insights from our collaborative movement of BITC members and stakeholders, all of whom are concerned with revolutionising ways of working to support wellbeing. These BITC members include Chartered Institute of Personnel Development, Mind, Society of Occupational Medicine, Mental Health UK, Business Disability Forum, and Confederation of British Industry.
Sections of the report are supplemented by expert input from interviews with senior business leaders from across all the BITC Leadership Teams, who together represent the full spectrum of responsible business.
wORK WITH US TO REDEFINE
postive mental health
in the workplace