- This event has passed.
Prioritising People for Business Success
Thu, 16 November @ 12:30 – 14:30
This is an in-person event.
Attendance is designed to benefit Senior Leaders.
For the first time, new research conducted by Business in the Community (BITC) and the McKinsey Health Institute, demonstrates the commercial benefit of prioritising the wellbeing of your people. Join this event to discuss the business case for allowing employee wellbeing to be at the heart of organisational purpose and business strategy.
About the event
The benefits of investing in people cannot be delayed, so we invite senior leaders to join us for this engaging discussion.
At this event, attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Delve into the research findings and learn more about how investing in the wellbeing of people is critical to business success.
- Learn from peers about best practice when creating a thriving working environment.
- Understand how to embed a wellbeing strategy within your organisation.
- Discover the range of support available from Business in the Community including toolkits, factsheets and bespoke advisory services.
- Contribute to the discussion and help pave the way towards a more resilient, thriving, and innovative workforce.
• Stévan Cloete, HR Development Manager, Glenmorangie Company
• Angela Halliday, Director of Social Impact UK and Ireland, Sodexo
• Louise Aston, Campaign Director for Wellbeing, BITC
A light lunch will be provided
Booking, contact details and further information
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
- For more information contact Annette Ettarh, Event Manager at Business in the Community