The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Report Back
Mon, 11 December @ 13:30 – 16:00
This is an in-person event.
This event is designed for delegates of The Prince’s Seeing is Believing programme of visits. Attendance is by invitation only.
About the Event
Hosted by The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Council, this event will bring together the five visit leaders and delegates for a discussion to share learnings, actions and new opportunities for collaborative work in addressing issues locally and nationally.
- Blackpool – Amanda Blanc, Group Chief Executive Officer, Aviva plc
- Coventry – Zahra Bahrololoumi CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce UK & Ireland
- London – Tara Foley, Chief Executive Officer, AXA UK & Ireland
- Newport – Paul Lewis, Firmwide Managing Partner, Linklater LLP
- Sheffield – Tim Roberts, Chief Executive Officer, Henry Boot PLC
Networking lunch upon arrival, refreshments during the event
About The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Visits
The Prince’s Seeing is Believing programme, established in 1990 with His Majesty King Charles III as our Royal Founding Patron, was born from a simple but powerful belief that the best way to close the gap between the boardroom and the community was to take business leaders out into the communities themselves. He understood that the power of the visits was not just in seeing and believing but also in how to turn that experience into ‘doing’.
Over 25,000 business leaders have taken part in visits, each designed to show the unique contribution business can make when working in partnership with others on an issue or in a community. By thinking strategically about the implications for their business, the visit gives a different understanding of the long-term impact and benefit that can be delivered for both business and communities.
About The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Council
On behalf of HM The King The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Council is continuing to ensure that the values and the prestige of the programme are maintained and sustained.
The Council comprises influential and respected business leaders who have attended and led more than three visits and have been personal advocates for the programme’s power to drive action.
- Chair: John Studzinski CBE, Founder and Chairman of Genesis Foundation, Managing Director & Vice Chairman of PIMCO
- Allan Leighton, Chairman of The Co-operative Group, Pizza Express, Element, Simba and BrewDog
- Bob Wigley, Chairman of UK Finance, Vesta Global Holdings Ltd, Vizolution Ltd and Bink Ltd
- Charles Allen, Lord Allen of Kensington, Chairman Global Media & Entertainment Limited
- Christine Hodgson CBE, Chair, Severn Trent Plc
- Lord Mark Price, Founder of WorkL and former government Minister of Trade
- Sir Richard Lambert, Chair, Bloomsbury Publishing plc and Bradford Literature Festival
- Dame Vivian Hunt, Chief Innovation Officer, UnitedHealth Group
- Sir William Castell LVO, FMedSci
- Zahra Bahrololoumi CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Salesforce UK & Ireland
Booking and contact details and further information
- For more information, please contact the events team at Business in the Community
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.
The ‘Seeing is Believing’ visits are made possible with generous support from Salesforce.