Business in the Community’s Annual Report 2020-2021
Read about Business in the Community’s (BITC) purpose and what it has done to achieve it, during a challenging 12 months in our 2020-2021 Annual Report.
Who we are
BITC is the largest and longest established, business-led membership organisation dedicated to responsible business. We were founded by HRH The Prince of Wales 40 years ago.
We want the UK to lead the world in responsible business.
We grow the responsible business movement and collectively create a greater impact focused on
- developing a skilled and inclusive workforce
- ensuring work is good for everyone
- innovating to sustain and regenerate the planet
- building thriving communities.
What we offer
We provide expertise to measure and improve your impact in responsible business.
- We encourage you to be faster, braver and bolder in how you create sustainable change.
- We create a unique network of leaders who together want to solve problems, share insight and take action.
- We profile best practice to lead and inspire others.
What we ask
- Take action to be the most responsible business you can through a journey of measurable improvement.
- Embed responsible business at every level throughout the organisation.
- Grow the movement through your wider networks to enable change at pace and scale.
- Share your learning and take pride in your leadership, bringing others with you.
- Work and learn with a unique community of over 600 businesses to lead, influence and take action.
- Access expert advice, best practice, research, training and BITC’s Responsible Business Map, principles and Responsible Business Tracker® .
- Take collective action with likeminded organisations to improve the communities you work with.
Make responsible business your business