February Rewind: top five responsible business resources
If your organisation wants to improve its strategy in key issue areas and have a greater impact on society, Business in the Community (BITC’s) resources can help you make a positive impact on the people and places around you.
Interested in membership?
Explore how we can work together; from expert support to networking events, BITC and our network of members representing more than 20% of the UK workforce can help you be faster, braver and bolder in creating a fair and sustainable world in which we live and work.
Key resources published during February
- Report: The Responsible Business Tracker® Insights Report 2023: This report presents insights from the Responsible Business Tracker®, BITC’s tool that enables an assessment of responsible business performance. Learn how the participants are tracking progress against the Responsible Business Map and how they are driving action at both pace and scale.
- Factsheet: Tackling the Cost-of-Living Crisis through Climate Action: This factsheet presents the analysis and findings from the YouGov survey commissioned by BITC to explore the link between climate change and the cost-of-living crisis.
- Opinion: Reforming the Apprenticeship Levy: Kate Carr, BITC’s Employment and Skills Campaign Manager, explores the Apprenticeship Levy reform and how it could get more people into the labour market.
- Case study: Youth Employment Initiatives helps Caitlin build confidence: Learn how BITC’s Routeways Youth Employment programme in Teesside has helped Caitlin, a local volunteer, gain experience and confidence to help secure her a job.
- Toolkit: How to Activate Employees on Responsible Business: Key to implementing change is engaging employees at every level. This toolkit, supported by JTI, shares insights into the initiatives of a diverse selection of BITC members.
Keep up to date: follow our networks and join an event
BE FASTER, BRAVER AND BOLDER IN
CREATING A FAIR AND SUSTAINABLE WORLD