Inclusive Remote Working
Taking into account the learnings from the lockdowns of the COVID-19 pandemic, this toolkit recommends
the following approach to the future of work.
Download the toolkit to learn more about how unprecedented levels of stress and anxiety driven by the adoption of new technology are also driving new forms of non-inclusive behaviour. How virtual bullying and harassment are at an all-time high1. The toolkit also explores how to ensure home-based, hybrid and office-based ways of working can be as inclusive as possible.
Toolkit top tips
- Continue to lead with empathy and compassion.
- Include your people in your decision-making.
- Check yourself and be an ally.
- Ensure new policies and systems are inclusive and free from bias.
Business in the Community’s work on diversity and inclusion
BITC is working to ensure all employees feel they belong, have a voice, are valued and are able to be their true selves. We have three diversity and inclusion strands; age, gender equality and race equality.
- BITC works with employers to respond effectively to the ageing population and the needs of older workers, and to leverage the benefits of effective intergenerational working.
- We support organisations to achieve a gender-balanced workforce where employers recruit and progress the best talent, irrespective of gender.
- For over 25 years BITC has been campaigning and helping organisations to ensure Black, Asian, Mixed Race and other ethnically diverse employees are represented at all levels.
Contact Business in the Community’s Advisory Service Team
BITC’s diversity and inclusion advisory service has years of experience in creating lasting change.
We are passionate about increasing levels of diversity and inclusion within organisations of all sectors and sizes. Our advisers understand the challenges you face and will support you to create workplaces where everyone can thrive.
WE CAN TAKE YOU FURTHER ON YOUR
RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS JOURNEY