Supporting small businesses
- Are you looking for help with your business but not sure where to start?
- Would you like free, expert HR, legal or financial advice?
- Or perhaps you’d like to boost business opportunities at local events?
We can help
Business in the Community (BITC) understand that as a small business you may be facing various challenges as a result of the pandemic.
Together with Natwest Group, we are providing free support to help businesses and communities in the UK thrive – and we are starting by supporting business owners in Bradford and Coventry.
You can access:
- individual support: matching your business to offers of professional skills and advice, mentoring opportunities and leadership coaching from our members
- group support: offering you skills exchange, to meet with local buyers, expertise from our members on topic areas based on the needs of businesses and peer networking
- signposting: to our local and national partners and other small business support providers that can offer free help and expertise.
Ready to get going?
Register your interest by completing this short form. It should take no more than two minutes.
A member of our team will be in touch to find out more about your business and how we can support you.