April Rewind: top five responsible business resources
If your organisation wants to improve its strategy in key issue areas and have a greater impact on society, Business in the Community (BITC’s) resources can help you make a positive impact on the people and places around you.
Interested in membership?
Explore how we can work together; from expert support to networking events, BITC and our network of members representing more than 20% of the UK workforce can help you be faster, braver and bolder in creating a fair and sustainable world in which we live and work.
Key resources published during April
April’s top five responsible business resources:
- Prioritise People: unlock the value of a thriving workforce: this report, specifically of interested to CFOs, demonstrates how focusing on wellbeing supports employees to thrive. The evidence from BITC and the McKinsey Health Institute supports the economic value proposition (EVP) for investing in health and wellbeing and creates a case for investment to boost productivity, retention and attraction.
- Upskilling for All: no one left behind: this factsheet explores how businesses can support and equip low-skilled and low-paid employees with knowledge and upskilling opportunities to advance in their social mobility.
- Creating Partnerships that Connect Untapped Talent and Jobs: with many businesses struggling to recruit, this toolkit will help your organisation create high-impact partnerships to support your inclusive recruitment practices.
- Overcoming the Three Key Challenges to Buying Circular: Peter Ramsey, Campaign Manager, Circular Procurement, Business in the Community), on how a joint approach can overcome the three challenges to buying circular.
On our LinkedIn channel
- Investing in Our Planet: to mark Earth Day, Gudrun Cartwright, BITC’s Climate Action Director, talks about the different ways in which businesses can Invest in Our Planet and the actions we need to take.
BE FASTER, BRAVER AND BOLDER IN
CREATING A FAIR AND SUSTAINABLE WORLD