Measure What Matters: the role of data in prioritising people
Tue, 26 March @ 10:00 – 12:00
Peer Learning Forums (PLF) are open to all proposition A members of Business in the Community (BITC), with this event targeting individuals with a role in workforce wellbeing and/or responsible business productivity and performance. We particularly encourage Wellbeing leads, Health & Safety leads, EDI leads, HR Managers and Directors, Business Managers and SME Managing Directors to attend this event.
BITC and McKinsey Health Institute published Prioritise People in April 2023 which, for the first time, placed a potential productivity boost of between £4-12K per UK worker, which can be unlocked through proactively supporting employee wellbeing using a portfolio approach. BITC then followed this up with the launch of the Workwell Self-Assessment Tool in October 2023, a free-to-use tool that enables businesses to establish both a holistic baseline and benchmark for your wellbeing approach, which you can use to help your strategic wellbeing planning.
“What matters gets measured, and what’s measured gets managed.”
So, what are you going to measure in your organisation to show the positive impact that comes from prioritising your people?
About this event
This Peer Learning Forum for BITC members will explore some of the key measurements and KPIs which organisations should set and track, both at the practitioner and executive levels, to demonstrate that workforce wellbeing is good for businesses.
- Make the case for the crucial role that metrics and monitoring can have in ensuring wellbeing stays on the top table agenda.
- Discuss a KPI dashboard to allow you to track your wellbeing progress.
- Discuss the means through which you can capture the essential insights you need to plan and calibrate your wellbeing approach.
Booking, contact details and further information
- Contact Jessica Hart, Events Coordinator at BITC, for any further questions.
- Full joining instructions will be sent before the event.