June Rewind: top five responsible business resources
If your organisation wants to improve its strategy in key issue areas and have a greater impact on society, Business in the Community (BITC’s) resources can help you make a positive impact on the people and places around you.
Interested in membership?
Explore how we can work together; from expert support to networking events, BITC and our network of members representing more than 20% of the UK workforce can help you be faster, braver and bolder in creating a fair and sustainable world in which we live and work.
Key resources published during June
June’s top five responsible business resources:
- Optimising bioresources: this report highlights the value of reducing water pollution and asks Government and regulators to take on a series of principles that have been developed with the participants of our events.
- Equal parental leave: read these two case studies from Aviva and Hodge to learn how these BITC members have tackled equal parental leave in the workplace.
- Responsible decision-making in times of crisis: this blog examines how businesses can responsibly navigate crises.
- World Refugee Day: we marked the date by telling the story of Sayed and how he found employment thanks to BITC’s STEP employability programme.
- Suicide prevention during the cost-of-living crisis: learn how employers can mitigate the risk of suicide and find out what resources BITC has published to prioritise mental and health wellbeing in the workplace.
On our LinkedIn channel
The Prince’s Seeing is Believing Programme
Business Leaders join The Prince’s Seeing is Believing visits to address community issues and make lasting changes. The visits often lead to innovative solutions to locally based issues and are a unique opportunity for the development of positive impact.
Recently, groups have visited Newport and Sheffield.
Greener, fairer together