Race at Work Charter
The Race at Work Charter, seven calls to action to ensure that ethnic minority employees are represented at all levels in an organisation.
- Appoint an Executive Sponsor for race.
- Capture ethnicity data and publicise progress.
- Commit at board level to zero tolerance of harassment and bullying.
- Make clear that supporting equality in the workplace is the responsibility of all leaders and managers.
- Take action that supports ethnic minority career progression.
- Support race inclusion allies in the workplace.
- Include Black, Asian, Mixed Race and other ethnically diverse-led enterprise owners in supply chains.